BITCO Agency Portal Help
If you have forgotten your password, there are possibly two methods you can follow:
- If your agency has a person set up as a user administrator, they have the ability to change your password for you.
- On the login page, click the "Forgot your password?" link. You will be asked for your User Name. A new password will then be emailed to you.
The BITCO Agency Portal relies on popup windows to display documents. If you are using Internet Explorer, you will need to make the following change to allow documents to be displayed:
- Go to the Tools menu, and choose Pop-up Blocker - Pop-up Blocker Settings
- Add portal.bitco.com to the list of allowed sites.
If you do not have a Login ID, please contact your BITCO branch office. A person in your agency can be set up as a user administrator for others in your agency.
Problem Saving/Printing Documents
If you are having a problem saving or printing documents such as Loss Run Reports, and are running Internet Explorer as well as Adobe X (10) Reader, you can make the following changes to enable these functions:
- Close Adobe X and all open Adobe PDF files.
- Open Adobe X
- Click Edit then Preferences.
- Select Internet on the left side.
- Take the check out of "Display PDF in Browser".
- Click OK and close Adobe X.
- This will solve the problem until Adobe comes out with a fix.
If you are having other problems with the BITCO Agency Portal, please call BITCO Portal Support - (877) 202-0804 (normal business hours) or (309) 798-1189 (off hours) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.